America’s Most Attended
Polo Party. Arizona’s Most Beautiful Event.
Four matches. One day. With the pageantry and panache to make the Rose Bowl Parade blush.
Oh, The Fashion
Think Pretty Woman meets the Phoenix Open. Dress up. Dress Down. But you will be looking all around, especially at the fashion show.
Aspen Valley Polo Club and America’s #1 ranked polo player, Nic Roldan, Return to Scottsdale in 2016 as Defending Champs!
Barrett-Jackson Preview & Horsepower Showcase.
Some of the most amazing vehicles you’ll ever see
The Arizona Opera will be singing during one of the periods of play while all other noise is turned off, creating a unique amazing scene for American sports.
The Canine Couture
The Canine Couture is a dog fashion show like no other. This event is a showcase of Arizona’s most stylish pooches and pups.
by Stella Artois & Triyar, Scottsdale’s Top Nightclub Operators. There’s nothing like them in world polo. DJs, Dancing and high-energy tents for all to enjoy right next to all the action.
Top Polo Action!
Heart-stopping polo action is the centerpiece as the riders, including America’s #1 ranked polo player, and their horses take to the Scottsdale Polo Field in pursuit of the win!
- 10:00 am Gates Open
- 10:30am LaJolla Polo Team vs Polo Azteca
- 12:00pm The World’s “Longest” Fashion Show, produced by Phoenix Fashion Week
- 12:30pm Palm Springs Polo Team vs Arizona Polo Club
- 2:00pm The Canine Couture: A Dog Fashion Show Like No Other, Presented by Oh My Dog!
- 2:30pm Featured Match: Aspen Valley Polo Club (Defending Champs) vs. Palm Beach Polo Team
- 4:30pm The Women’s Sunset Polo Match and Cultural Concert with performances by the Scottsdale Philharmonic, Arizona Opera, Maestro Hughes (as seen on The Grammys) and Arizona’s top hip hop artist.
- Post Match After-Party Until 6:00 pm
- 5:45pm Fireworks
“I have been playing and working polo across the country for years and this was the best polo event I have ever been to!”
—Erik Wright, Bel Air Polo Club. Los Angeles, CA.