“Arizona’s Greatest Cocktail Party”
America’s Most Attended
Polo Party. Arizona’s Most Beautiful Event.
Six matches. Two days. With the pageantry and panache to make the Rose Bowl Parade blush.
Oh, The Fashion
Think Pretty Woman meets the Phoenix Open. Dress up. Dress Down. But you will be looking all around, especially at the fashion show.
Two-time defending champion Aspen Valley Polo Club returns to take on the impressive Monte-Carlo Polo Team.
Barrett-Jackson Preview & Horsepower Showcase.
Dozens of the most amazing vehicles you’ll ever see.
The Phoenix Opera will be singing during one of the periods of play while all other noise is turned off, creating a unique amazing scene for American sports.
The Canine Couture
The Canine Couture is a dog fashion show like no other. This event is a showcase of Arizona’s most stylish pooches and pups.
Field-side DayClubs by Stella Artois, Bottled Blonde and Sandbar.
There’s nothing like them in the world of polo. DJs, dancing and high-energy tents for all to enjoy right next to all the action.
Top Polo Action!
Heart-stopping polo action is the centerpiece as the players, including some of the world’s best, and their horses take to the Scottsdale Polo Field in pursuit of the win!
- 10:00am – Gates Open
- 10:15am – Santa Barbara vs. Polo Azteca
- 11:45am – The World’s “Longest” Fashion Show, produced by Phoenix Fashion Week
- 12:15pm – Seattle Polo Club vs Arizona Polo Club
- 1:45pm – The Canine Couture: A Dog Fashion Show Like No Other, Presented by Oh My Dog!
- 2:15pm – Featured Match: Aspen Valley Polo Club (Defending Champs) vs. Monte-Carlo Polo Team
- 4:15pm – The Women’s Sunset Polo Match
- Post-Match – After-Party Until 6:00pm
- 10:45am – Gates Open and Brunch Begins
- 11:30am – Battle Of The Sexes: The Sunny Hale Memorial, celebrating the greatest female player of all time. An all-male team will take on an all-female one
- 1:30pm – St. Moritz Switzerland vs. Clogau Wales Polo Team