But it wouldn’t be our event without distinct new elements. We’re not going to share all of them but will share these, for now:
• A nationally recognized mute rapper.
• Performances by the Phoenix Boy’s Choir, a Phoenix Symphony quartet, Phoenix Opera, bagpiper and Phoenix Theatre.
• The first event appearance by Nacho Figueras, thanks to the Aspen Valley Polo Club. He’s been called one of the most beautiful people in the world by Vanity Fair and is the most famous professional polo player in the world.
• New tents such as The F.A.B. Tent that will be accessible to all with extraordinary art, fashion and even field-side shoulder massages courtesy of Talking Stick Resort & Spa.
• Most unusual field-side seating via Abram’s Barber Shop. Sit in one of their barber chairs while watching polo.
• Unlike our first 7 years you don’t have to miss ANY college or pro football games on Saturday or Sunday thanks to Hall Pass, a new pop-up sports bar and tent on-site.