Drive Your Car Field Side And Enjoy The Polo Action November 5th At WestWorld Of Scottsdale
Our Sideline Parking option allows you to bring your own horsepower to the Polo Party. But hurry as some categories are already sold out.
With previews of the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction, and hundreds of vehicles on display from car clubs and premier auto dealers, such as Bentley Scottsdale, there is no shortage of horsepower at the 11th Annual Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships: Presented by Talking Stick Resort.
Drive your car field side and enjoy four matches featuring some of the top players and teams in the world. Each sideline parking space includes General Admission for up to 4 guests ( 8 for RV Day Pass Parking) giving you access to such attractions as The Grimaldi’s Pizza & Beer Disco, Popcorn & Prosecco by Harkins Theatres, the Riot House DayClub, the Sanderson Lincoln Black Label Lounge, and The Chandon Garden Spritz Garden Party.
There’s also The World’s Longest Fashion Show produced by Phoenix Fashion Week, the Canine Couture, presented by Lugari Pet Salon, a preview of the Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show, and a delicious line up of food vendors.
As a sideline ticket purchaser, you also have the option of bringing your own food and NON ALCOHOLIC beverages, but please note, NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED.
To purchase tickets click here.
Space is limited for these popular options, one of which has already sold out. But don’t worry there are still plenty of great spaces left in a variety of price ranges.
- General Sideline Parking offers spaces on a first-come, first-serve basis on the day of the event. $165 per vehicle.
- For fans wanting to kick it up a notch there is Premier Sideline Parking. These are reserved spots in the best location, mid-field. $275 per vehicle.
- Westend Sideline Parking allows you to catch the action from the west end zone. Spots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis on event day. $140 / vehicle.
- Do you want to be a happy day camper? The RV Day Pass allows you to roll in, hook up along an elevated road, and enjoy the day’s festivities! $275 per vehicle.
- Twilight Sideline Parking gives you field-side parking after 3pm so you can enjoy the day’s final matches and other event elements and party tents. Parking is first come, first served based upon availabilityafter 3pm. $85 per vehicle.
Additional details about Sideline Parking and all other tickets and tables available for the event can be found at ThePoloParty.com or call 480-423-1414.