We are so excited to welcome you for the 2020 Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships: Presented by Talking Stick Resort. Here you will find all the important details you need to have the best experience possible.
How To Get To The Event: The event takes place at: WestWorld of Scottsdale which is located at 16601 N Pima Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Right off the Loop 101 (Pima Freeway) at Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd.
- Go to Bell Rd. take a right onto 94th Street and drive straight.
- Left Lane for General Parking (LOT H), Concert or Movie traffic
- Right Two Lanes for Sideline Parking, VIP Polo Pass (Lot A and LOT C), and RideShare (Uber and Lyft- Be safe!)
- Follow signage to your designated lot. See map for reference.
- General Attendees – please proceed to LOT H
- LOT A And LOT C require parking passes
- Ride Share pick-up and Drop-off is located in front of the big tent – accessible through LOT C
PLEASE NOTE: Parking costs $10 per car per WestWorld Management – CASH ONLY
Site Map: Everything you need to find your way around on site. Check out our map of the event here.
Schedule for the Day: We have a fun-filled day for you all, so be sure to check out the schedule for the day to see what is planned!
Food / Drinks available onsite: To ensure you enjoy the event fully, we have many food and beverage options on-site including:
- Molina Fine Jewelers VIP Lounge- complimentary lunch, cocktails, and champagne
- Barrett-Jackson Outdoor Polo & Jazz Lounge- Complimentary French Fry Bar and Mimosa
- Food Court in the South East Corner of the event- Coffee Junkies, Munch Box, Taco Festival, and Cold Stone Creamery
- No-Host bars are located throughout the event
- Picnic Baskets- if you pre-ordered a picnic basket, please check-in at the M Culinary Tent North of the entrance upon arrival. You can pick up your picnic at any time throughout the event.
Suggested dress code: We recommend you wear comfortable shoes as you will be walking on grass all day, so go for flats, wedges, boots or block heels. Stay away from shoes like stilettos that will make you sink into the grass. Please note grass can sometimes stain shoes. Men can wear oxfords, boots or sneakers. But ultimately your style is up to you! Hats are encouraged. Make a statement! We describe the dress code as outdoor elegant – ladies may wear dresses, skirts, dress pants, and a fun blouse, or even throw on jeans and a cardigan. Men may wear button-downs, maybe a blazer, and some fun colorful shorts or pants. This is a fashionable event, so dress in whatever makes you feel your best!
Safety requirements / Rules: The event must adhere to CDC Guidelines and an extensive operational plan approved by the City of Scottsdale police and fire departments. In order for us all to have a fun day of polo we are all required to:
- Wear a mask at all times except when actively eating/drinking. This includes visits to the restroom or during any movement when not seated or stationary.
- Stay 6 feet apart.
- Wash and sanitize our hands
- If you forget your mask, there will be available for sale on site.
What safety protocols are in place: Click here to view the safety protocols we have put in place.
Vendors and experiences: While on-site we encourage you to check out the following partner’s booths and offerings:
- Arizona Polo Club
- AZ Equine Rescue
- Celebrity Cruises
- DNA Hair Tools
- Dr. Frank Simoncini
- Dr. Nancy
- Phoenix Comprehensive Dentistry
- Eva Guidance
- Evolve Furniture
- Fred Astaire Dance Studio
- Fumar Cigars
- Lugari Pet Salon
- PGA Southwest
- PHAT Scooters
- Polo Merchandise
- Robert Graham
- Southwest Wildlife
- Trampalina Fashion
Prohibited items: Per WestWorld of Scottsdale regulations, we must ask you to leave the following items at home: Outside alcohol, weapons, fireworks, grills, and illegal substances. You CAN bring in outside food if you choose. There will be plenty of places to buy delicious food, beverages, and alcohol onsite.
What to expect at check-in: When you arrive to check-in for the day please be prepared for
- Temperature check
- bag check
- security wand
- Ticket scan- Please have your tickets ready when you approach the gate.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact The Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships team at 480-423-1414 or email email@example.com
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the event!