This year’s lineup features Polo Azteca vs. LaJolla Polo Team, the Palm Springs Polo Team vs. Arizona’s own Polo Club, and the reigning champions, the Aspen Valley Polo Club vs. Palm Beach Polo Team. End the day with The Women’s Sunset Polo Match and The Cultural Concert: In The Mark-Taylor Resident Living Room Tent. Attendees will also enjoy a sneak preview of the 2017 Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show and see some serious horsepower with a preview of the world-famous Barrett-Jackson 2017 Collector Car Auction along with local car clubs lining the field.
- 10:00 am Gates Open
- 10:30am LaJolla Polo Team vs Polo Azteca
- 12:00pm The World’s “Longest” Fashion Show, produced by Phoenix Fashion Week
- 12:30pm Palm Springs Polo Team vs Arizona Polo Club
- 2:00pm The Canine Couture: A Dog Fashion Show Like No Other, Presented by Oh My Dog!
- 2:30pm Featured Match: Aspen Valley Polo Club (Defending Champs) vs. Palm Beach Polo Team
- 4:30pm The Women’s Sunset Polo Match and Cultural Concert with performances by the Scottsdale Philharmonic, Arizona Opera, Maestro Hughes (as seen on The Grammys) and Arizona’s top hip hop artist.
- Post Match After-Party Until 6:00 pm