This year’s lineup features Santa Barbara vs. Polo Azteca, Seattle vs. Arizona Polo Club, and the reigning champions, the Aspen Valley Polo Club vs. the Monte Carlo Polo Team. End Saturday with The Women’s Sunset Polo Match. And return Sunday for The Brunch: Sponsored by Scottsdale Maserati and a Battle of The Sexes Match, followed by St. Moritz Switzerland vs. Clogau Wales Polo Team.
Attendees will also enjoy a sneak preview of the 2018 Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show and see some serious horsepower with a preview of the world-famous Barrett-Jackson 2018 Collector Car Auction along with local Ferrari and Lamborghini car clubs lining the field. This year will also feature a live performance by the Phoenix Opera and the Southwest Shakespeare Company.
- 10:00am – Gates Open
- 10:15am – Santa Barbara vs. Polo Azteca
- 11:45am – The World’s “Longest” Fashion Show, produced by Phoenix Fashion Week
- 12:15pm – Seattle Polo Club vs Arizona Polo Club
- 1:45pm – The Canine Couture: A Dog Fashion Show Like No Other, Presented by Oh My Dog!
- 2:15pm – Featured Match: Aspen Valley Polo Club (Defending Champs) vs. Monte-Carlo Polo Team
- 4:15pm – The Women’s Sunset Polo Match
- Post-Match – After-Party Until 6:00pm
- 10:45am – Gates Open and Brunch Begins
- 11:30am – Battle Of The Sexes: The Sunny Hale Memorial, celebrating the greatest female player of all time. An all-male team will take on an all-female one
- 1:30pm – St. Moritz Switzerland vs. Clogau Wales Polo Team